Home isn’t only where the heart is, it’s also where tax deductions reside.Home values may still be depressed, but homeowners can rely on some sizeable tax breaks. “It really pays from a tax
8 Reasons To Buy During The Holiday Season
1. Less buyers looking, this means more leverage for you with sellers.
2. Sellers price more aggressively, hoping to sell before the New Year.
3. Mortgage rates are more competitive and aggressive.
4. Prices historically increase in the Spring.
5. You get a better feel for the neighborhood.
6. All major systems in the house, heating, plumbing and roof are put to the test in the winter months.
7. Fewer chances of multiple offers on the house you want.
8. Seller's tend to be more negotiable with concessions, before influx of competition.